- MCM 4MM Dry Joint System
- MCM 4MM Exposed Sealant System
- MCM 4MM Low Profile Dry Joint System
- MCM 4MM Low Profile Exposed Sealant System
- 3MM Aluminum Plate Dry Joint System
- 3MM Aluminum Plate Exposed Sealant System
- High Pressure Laminate Exposed Fastener System
- High Pressure Laminate Concealed Fastener System
- High Pressure Laminate Siding System
- Technoform Continuous Insulation System
- Project Photos
- Buy Now
Curved Trims and Flashings
Roof & wall flashings or trims can be supplied in galvanized, pre-coated steel or aluminum, and are used for sealing the building envelope after the cladding has been installed to areas such as window heads, jambs, sills, inside and outside corners, base walls or parapet caps.
NovaTech standard length of flashings and trims is 120" long and we are able to provide you with any width you require up to 48" wide.
Our flashings can be bent to any size or shape you require, and include curved flashings for buildings with curved eaves.
Aluminum: .032" and .040"
Steel: 24 gauge and 22 gauge
Material can be purchased and supplied by NovaTech or provided by our customer
NovaTech Material Suppliers are:
Petersen Aluminum Corp.
Metal Tech USA
Curved Variable Termination Trim
Curved Counter Flashing
Curved Parapet Rake Flashing
Curved Rake Clips
Curved Rake Cleats
Curved Box Rake Trim
Curved Box Gutter
Curved Base or Soffit "J" Trim
Curved Base Flashing
Curved Step Flashing
Custom Profile and Assemblies
Note: Please inquire for profile and pricing confirmation
Minimum Radius: Certain material types and profiles can be curved down to a 7' - 0" radius. Please Inquire
Powder Coating Services Available